China is the largest agricultural economy in the world, so when we were asked to team up with top agricultural faculty and industry experts for a leadership conference in Shanghai, we answered with an all-out high-touch, highly interactive program – that’s just how we roll.
For this unique agribusiness entrepreneur symposium, we collaborated with a US University and a Chinese multinational to architect the program. We then built two identical sets of materials – first in English and then mirrored in Mandarin – that would be both easy to translate and to retrofit into the final design.
- Conducted executive briefings to prepare speakers, both American and Chinese
- Developed a custom agribusiness entrepreneur self-assessment to build self-awareness
- Designed prework, accompanying program resources, participant agendas, and speaker bios
- Worked with an American agribusiness company to provide a living case study in business growth talent management, winning and keeping customer trust, and organic farming
- Created a custom Agribusiness Growth Plan to apply key concepts throughout the program to participants’ own businesses
- Designed a conference brochure in both English and Mandarin
- Provided onsite support to ensure program delivery was successful, including logistics and facilitation