In essence . . .
Designed a 3-month onboarding program for a primarily millennial audience. To do so, managed 5+ instructional designers working with 20+ subject matter experts on 50+ different topics over a 3-month period.
We collaborated with a talent acquisition pioneer to create an innovative on-boarding academy. As part of a growth business strategy, this high-profile program was needed to ramp new hires quickly and effectively. The development pace was more than rapid – it was lightening speed! But the program quality was not compromised. The program continues to get employees up to speed and productive in their jobs today.
- Collaborated with senior leaders to architect the program
- Mapped specific learning outcomes to learning content, leveraging a variety of internal informal learning resources
- Partnered with 20+ Subject Matter Experts to identify, create, and validate content, including technical content
- Created capstone case study to synthesize and apply skills
- Designed week-long topic-specific bootcamps
- Strengthened specfic skills through unique and interactive weekly challenges
- Provided speaker briefing templates for external speakers
- Integrated customer-focus activities
- Incorporated wellness challenge throughout the 3-month program
- Provided onsite instructional design support and on-the-spot updates for a program review and Train-the-Trainer
- Created unique reflection process and style to fit current trends in capturing and summarizing insights and actions
- Consulted with internal IT department to architect online learning portal to access materials via laptop
- Designed program materials, including presentations, participant guides, fillable forms, and other custom materials