Ah, the voice of the customer . . . can you hear it? We hope so! Your customers all have unique voices. And we want you to hear them. To really hear them. To acknowledge them. To learn from them. To respond to them. And to create products, services, and communications that are centered around them.
We like to think that what we do around the voice of the customer is a wee bit like the Copernican Shift. Not up on your history? Okay then, we’ll fill you in. A long, long time ago, Nicolaus Copernicus (1473 – 1543) announced his theory that the earth rotated around the sun. Before this, it was believed that the Earth – not the Sun – was the center of the universe. This epiphany has come to be called the Copernican Shift. And it was a shift that had a profound impact on people’s beliefs at the time. We believe that the voice of the customer can have a similarly profound shift in the way you do business. It shifts minds from company-centered, where we are at the center to customer-centered, where our customers at the center.
Our expertise in program design couples uniquely well with our usability work to bring a unique perspective to Voice of the Customer experiences such as these:
- Created team-based customer visits to various customer sites, including interactive “assignments” to get to know the client better, such as recorded interviews, data collection, and observational customer research.
- Identified and coordinated customer panels, identifying questions for and prepping moderators.
- Coordinated a customer keynote for an international pharmaceutical company to kick off a customer experience session.
- Created a cross-industry market research project with client-based “secret investigators” to uncover innovative ideas from companies whose Voice of the Customer is strong.
- Collaboratively architected an “upstream” and “downstream” voice of the customer program to build leadership awareness via a Farm to Table tour for a food industry giant.
We create compelling “a-ha” moments. We create mind shifts. We create opportunities for peak performance by listening to the voice of your customer. Now, are you ready to listen? Because we are ready to help you hear.