We worked with this client for more than seven years creating and continually innovating an experiential learning program to help their leaders fine tune capabilities for leading self, leading others, and leading growth.
2008 Chief Learning Officer Silver Award winner and CUBIC Best Leadership and Executive Development Program Award winner!
This program included loads of experiential learning – all with meaningful learnings that stuck around afterwards. We went on field trips (yes, just like when you were a kid). We made messes in the kitchen – too many cooks can be a good thing! And we even trained with Olympic athletes at the Olympic Training Center. During our last iteration, we also converted all learning materials to be deployed via an online learning portal accessed by iPad. And we took advantage of all the the iPads had to offer by leveraging apps for learning activities and journaling.
- Collaborated with senior organizational development leaders to architect the program
- Incorporated a variety of experiential learning elements to engage participants and build memorable insights
- Recommended and coordinated keynote speakers
- Designed leadership content around cutting-edge topics
- Created program brand and templates
- Provided onsite instructional design support and on-the-spot updates for the premiers of all modules
- Designed program materials, including prework, presentations, participant guides, recipe cards, bookmarks, award ribbons, after-learning, name tags and name tents, resources, and summaries
- Designed learning materials to be deployed via an online learning portal accessed by iPad, including an online leadership notebook
- Provided design support for another 360° feedback program
- Provided event planning support to include site recommendations, hotel contracting, catering, and onsite event coordination